Do you have a talent for organising events? Are you interested in subjects as Skills of the Future and the Future of Work & Learning?
For the new series of events and a big learning conference in 2018, we are looking for an Event Management Intern.
You will be helping to design and organise special events of 361degreesLAB. You will be involved in the development of event formats, research, working with experts, organisation, marketing and communication.
What's in it for YOU?
- You get to work on and learn about very interesting subjects.
- You will build a big network of experts in different areas.
- You get lots of freedom and flexibility.
- It is a part time position so it can be combined with other work or a study.
What do we offer?
- We offer coaching, support and possibilities to make out of it your dream (full time) job.
- You get a possibility to attend 361degreesLAB workshops, training and labs.
- You get to collaborate with a very fun passionate teammates and work with the best experts in different fields.
What are we looking for?
Experience in organising events is a pre, but the attitude and the personality are the key. There are a few other things we look for:
- solutions focused mind
- with great communication and organisation skills
- who doesn’t take NO for an answer
- eager to learn
- good in asking questions.
Please fill in the form on our website and we will be in touch.
Event Manager (Internship)
Work with us
We are always on the hunt for the talent! If you are interested in shaping the future of learning, if you have special skills and a great personality, if you are looking for meaningful learning experiences and challenging work, then you might want to join our team. Check one of our current vacancies or send us an open application and tell us why you think we should meet.