1 Skills for the Future of work
What are the skills for the future of work? What are the competencies we will need as work become more and more automated?
In the first module:
- We will discover new paradigms of work and how technology changes the context and requirements of most jobs.
- Learn about 10 must have skills for the coming decade.
- Define which skills you want to develop and how you can move forward.
2 Career Hacking
3 personal branding
4 load management
It becomes a norm to go through many jobs and careers in a lifetime. The successful career transition is a skill. It requires being able to define the desired direction, take actions and successfully adapt to the new role.
- Learn how to translate abstract ideas about next career into actions
- Learn what you can do tomorrow to define your desired state.
- Learn how you get to the job you will love
In this part, we will look into what is important to be able to define the desired direction, acquire relevant knowledge, expertise and resources to be successful in chosen career and be relevant and grow professionally.
“Everyone now has a Personal Brand. It is now the difference that makes the difference. We all need to be relevant. We all need to be differentiated. We all need to be branded. And building your Personal Brand does not have to be hard, it can be as simple as 1,2,3.” ~ Paul Hughes
- Learn how to become a recognised expert in your field.
- Learn how being you is your greatest differentiator.
- Learn to take control your professional image.
This part focuses on how you can use Personal Branding to grow your career, create new business opportunities and master the future of work.
Taking care of yourself should be part of your job, but many of us are suffering in silence from an emotionally and physically draining sickness called 'being busy'. We’ve wrongly come to accept that overload is okay. But it is not sustainable. The more busy we are, the less able to stand back and think and work smarter.
- Learn how to effectively alter and focus on what is important.
- Learn how to deal with culture of interruption
- Learn how to work smarter.
One of the critical skills of the future is developing your own techniques for tackling the problem of cognitive overload. This part focuses on helping people to learn to work smarter and move to a life 'less busy'.
Resilience is a foundational quality for future workers. As companies undergo increasingly rapid changes, resilience will become essential to employees, entrepreneurs and organisations.
- Learn key factors that help you to become more resilient.
- Learn what is necessary to respond positively to constantly evolving challenges.
- Learn what you need to succeed in any workplace environment.
Currently, professionals are expected to acquire new skills, assume extra responsibilities, and accomplish more with limited resources. Some may not cope well with the additional stress associated with new expectations, while others appear to not only adapt but thrive in these conditions. Building resilience is one of the most important skills for the future of work.
Interested in developing skills of the future and wondering where to start?
We offer a special five module LAB on Skills for the Future of work.
- Discover important Skills for the Future of work.
- Define which skills you have to develop in the coming decade and how you can do it.
- Learn important skills for your career development: Resilience, Career Hacking, Personal Branding and Workload Management.
Each module provides you with practical insights into how you can move forward with the development of the skills for the future of work and how you can apply what you have learnt into your own context. This learning lab is facilitated by experts in skills of the future, resilience, career development, personal branding and workload management.